3-Way Sanganeri Block Print Maxi Skirt
- Worldwide Delivery within 7 Business days.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 7-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 7 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Sanganeri Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Azo-Free Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Floral
- Color: White, Blue
- Style: 3-Way Convertible Circular Skirt Dress
- Length: Midi and Knee Length when worn as Dress. Maxi Length when worn as Skirt.
- Mid Rise waist
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Loose Fit
- Drawstring with Handcrafted Tassels
- Tie Neck when worn as Camisole Dress; Halter and V-Neck when worn as a Halter Dress
With versatility and functionality at its core, this Convertible 100% Cotton Skirt Dress can be used in 3 different ways. Featuring intricate Sanganeri hand block print on the white base, it looks stunning. You can wear it as - A midi or knee-length dress when its handcrafted tassels are tied on the shoulders or as a maxi skirt when tied at the waist.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, your garment might have slight irregularities, which add to its beauty and make it one of a kind.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
Shop this look
Buy the Top
SANGANERI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Sanganeri hand-block printing originated 5 centuries ago in Sanganer, a village near Jaipur, Rajasthan. Wooden blocks are used to hand-print the pattern on the fabric directly.
More the blocks used, more detailed these block print clothes are.
Read more about Sanganeri Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Call or WhatsApp us
Mon - Sat | 10 am to 6 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
3-Way Sanganeri Block Print Maxi Skirt
This three-in-one garment can be worn as halter dress, as a round neck tie-up dress or as a flowy skirt! Three different looks at the price of 1! I absolutely looovee the print - such a lovely blue-pottery effect!
This three in one garment can be worn as halter dress, as a round neck tie-up dress or as a flowy skirt! three different looks at the price of 1! I absolutely looovee the print- such a blue-pottery effect!
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.