Blue Ikat Boat Neck Flared Godet Top
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Ikat
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Mercerized, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Geometric, Contemporary
- Color: Navy Blue, Maroon
- Style: Godet, Flared
- Front Neck Style: Boat
- Sleeve Style: Flared Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Elbow
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Comfort Fit
A sunny voyage or brunch with friends, this Handspun 100% Cotton Top is a wardrobe staple. It features detailed geometric prints and a rich Navy Blue color. The godet top comes with a boat neck and flared sleeves.
Stroll around the city with maroon dhoti pants and espadrilles.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, your garment might have slight irregularities, which add to its beauty and make it one of a kind.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
Re-imagining the dyeing process, Ikat uses resist dyeing on the yarns. To form a pattern, yarns are tied up to leave some part uncolored. After the dyes are applied, all the bindings are removed. These dyed yarns are then handwoven into a fabric. The finished fabric has patterns on both the inner and outer side. That's what makes Ikat Clothing unique.
Read more about Ikat
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Call or WhatsApp us
Mon - Sat | 10 am to 6 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.