Indigo Dabu Printed Button-Down Jumpsuit
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- Worldwide Delivery within 7 Business days.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Waist 19" - 63"
with Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand-Lep Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Lep-ed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid, Contemporary
- Color: Indigo
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Button-Down, Gathered
- Length: Midi
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Pant Style: Culottes
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Exposed Zip at Front
- Functional Specialty: Big Circular Pocket
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Jumpsuit, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Scroll through the range of designer jumpsuits for women. We have petite plus size jumpsuits available on our website.
DABU HAND-LEP PRINT
Lep is Hindi for coating. Hand lep printing is a technique in which the fabric is coated with mud for three days. Then, indigo dye is applied over the mud, and the color seeps through this coating and its cracks. The fabric is then washed to reveal the beautifully dyed cloth.
Read more about Hand-Lep Dabu Technique
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
The jumpsuit looks exactly as pictured on the site. The material is soft and good quality. The customer service followed up on my order and had it made according to my custom measurements. Fits perfectly and is super comfy. This is currently my summer uniform.
Effortlessly chic and perfect work from home all day wear. Product is exactly as described and depicted. Excellent customer service and delivery. Packaging was personalised and sans plastic. Go for it!
I have never received such amazing customer service...seriously! I ordered a couple jumpsuits and ordered the size that I thought would be best. I received an email from Seems Friendly asking for my exact measurements. After I sent those back, I received another email telling me that my measurements didn't fit any of their actual sizes so they would just go ahead and custom make the garments for me free of charge! Amazing! Have literally never received that kind of care from any other company. When the clothes arrived, they fit perfectly and I absolutely love them. The fabric is perhaps not the highest quality but for the price and the exceptional customer service, it's absolutely a good buy. The Blue Dabu jumpsuit is my go to for wearing around the house because it's so comfortable but it's also absolutely cute enough to wear out as well.
The print on the material is so unique and the color is just great, I wear this jumpsuit all the time and I love it! When it first came some of the fabric was sort of crunchy and I had to wash it twice before it felt like soft cotton (my guess is this has to do with the dying in mud process). I only wish it were a little more fitting in the waist, but I love everything else about it.
I received exactly what I ordered. I would order again.