Yarn Dyed Cotton Maroon Yoke Dress
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Maroon
- Style: Yoked, Gathered, Fit and Flare
- Length: Midi
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
Simple and pretty, our Fit-and-Flare dress is a summer dream. With a flare to it, it is sleeveless and even has inseam pockets to let your hands be free. Get ready to hop around in the city in this dress with flat bellies.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
100% Cotton is the epitome of versatility and longevity. It is breathable and super absorbent, keeping you fresh all day. Cotton does not retain odor and has been a staple fabric for years.
It's good for your skin and the planet.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
Lovely fabric, very comfortable dress. Excellent value.
I was surprised that after I left my review of the Maroon Yoke Dress, I got an email from Seams Friendly! I love this dress, the fabric the cut, the color, but I mentioned that I’d love to see it offered in some neutral colors (navy, black, brown, etc).
Well a couple days later I got an email telling me that I can order the dress in other colors, with links to the fabrics available for the color. Whaaaat!?! So cool! I checked it out, replied that I wanted black and brown, and they sent me a PayPal link for the order. The cost for the custom versions was just a few dollars more, so it was a great deal. I got the dresses and they are exactly as I imagined! The brown is a more grayish brown than a chocolate brown, which I like even more!
Seams Friendly’s customer service is amazing, they really read the reviews and can make your imagined clothing a reality.
I was looking for a simple yet versatile, flattering dress, and this one hit the mark!
The length is perfect, the fit is just what I wanted, a closer fitting top with a fuller skirt, and POCKETS!! Wonderful, amazing pockets! This color is very flattering too, and it really is a wash and wear style. I’ve been hanging it to dry because the fit is perfect as is, and it really only gets a little bit wrinkly at the hem, which is fine with me (I hate ironing).
I’ve worn this with tights, boots and a sweater over when the weather was colder, and with sandals and a sun hat when it’s warmer. I want more colors, but would LOVE if it was made in some dark colors (black, gray, navy, brown), because I would probably buy all those colors!
This dress was exactly what I was hoping for, the color, pockets and length was perfect. I have worn it many times in the month of having it and will buy in more colors
Yarn Dyed Cotton Maroon Yoke Dress