- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Sanganeri Purple Paisley Flared Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Sanganeri Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Paisley, Traditional
- Color: Purple
- Lace: Block-Printed Lace
- Style: Flared, Gathered
- Length: Ankle Length
- Collar Style: Mandarin
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Full Sleeve
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
- Drawstring with tassels at Neckline
A flared silhouette that lets you breathe and purple paisley print to add to its pretty. It also has little details like drawstrings at the neck with tassels, and inseam pockets. Take this dress to work in white slide sandals, and it'll be perfect for an evening out as well.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
SANGANERI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Sanganeri hand-block printing originated 5 centuries ago in Sanganer, a village near Jaipur, Rajasthan. Wooden blocks are used to hand-print the pattern on the fabric directly.
More the blocks used, more detailed these block print clothes are.
Read more about Sanganeri Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.