- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Warm Berry Wine Frilled Neck High Low Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed
- This is a lined garment
- Lining Specialty: 100% Cotton Flannel
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Berry Wine
- Style: High Low
- Length: Ankle Length
- Front Neck Style: Keyhole, High Neck
- Collar Style: Stand
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: 3/4 Sleeve
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Frill at Neck and Bottom Hem
Crafted in 100% Cotton, this Berry Wine Dress is made for your special weekends. It has a stand-out High Low style and Ankle-length hem with frills along the bottom. Also, it comes with 2 spacious pockets for all your stuff and an attractive keyhole neck style. March away in elegance wearing this one.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
100% Cotton is the epitome of versatility and longevity. It is breathable and super absorbent, keeping you fresh all day. Cotton does not retain odor and has been a staple fabric for years.
It's good for your skin and the planet.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.