Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Sanganeri Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This garment is Hand Beaded
- Pattern: Floral, Paisley, Contemporary
- Color: Purple, Pink
- Style: Kaftan
- Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Sleeve Style: Kimono Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: 3/4 Sleeve
- Detached Belt at Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 4
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Slit at Both Side
- Functional Specialty: Reversible
Take a break from your busy day and head over to the beach. Top off your daywear with this kaftan. This cotton outerwear features hand-block printed traditional paisley prints, and kimono sleeves. Complete with inseam pockets and a detachable belt, this anti-fit kaftan comes with slit on both sides.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Outerwear, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size outerwear for women. We offer designer women's plus size outerwear.
SANGANERI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Sanganeri hand-block printing originated 5 centuries ago in Sanganer, a village near Jaipur, Rajasthan. Wooden blocks are used to hand-print the pattern on the fabric directly.
More the blocks used, more detailed these block print clothes are.
Read more about Sanganeri Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.