Blue Dabu Print Hand Embroidered Dress
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand-Lep Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Lep-ed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Color: Indigo
- Style: A-Line
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Half
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
Simple yet elegant, this hand-embroidered shift dress is day-time wardrobe essential. Natural-dyed using hand-lep Dabu technique, it comes complete with 2 large inseam pockets to carry all your stuff. Perfect for a Sunday brunch or a casual day out with friends, all you need is a pair of ankle boots to complete the look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
DABU HAND-LEP PRINT
Lep is Hindi for coating. Hand lep printing is a technique in which the fabric is coated with mud for three days. Then, indigo dye is applied over the mud, and the color seeps through this coating and its cracks. The fabric is then washed to reveal the beautifully dyed cloth.
Read more about Hand-Lep Dabu Technique
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
I'm a petite girl and I had to search a lot to know about you. Now I wish I'd known you earlier. You sent me a perfectly sized dress, comfortable and cute. I'm definitely coming back for more shopping
As a first order from SeamsFriendly, this blue dress exceeded all my expectations. It looks great, feels comfortable and I can't ask for more :)
I'm a nature lover, and I'm proud to wear SeamsFriendly clothes, knowing they come with minimum harm to nature. This Hand Print Dress is another great product with natural dyes. The design is excellent and so is the comfort. I love it.
My first time ordering from seamsfriendly, I have no regrets, I love the fit and fabric ,will definitely recommend if you want quality clothing.
For a change loved my dress which I bought in line. Fabric wise too. Thank you