Blue Dabu Printed Button-Down Jumpsuit
- Worldwide Delivery within 7 Business days.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 7-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 7 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Waist 19" - 63"
with Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand-Lep Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Lep-ed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid, Contemporary
- Color: Blue
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Button-Down, Gathered
- Length: Midi
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Mid Rise waist
- Pant Style: Culottes
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
A sleeveless button-down jumpsuit that also works as an overall. It is natural-dyed using the hand-lep Dabu technique and hand-embroidered for added detail. Perfect to lounge in or stroll about in the summer sun, it comes with spacious inseam pockets to rest your hands (and your stuff). Style it with a pair of ankle-strap sandals to strike a pose in the sun.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, your garment might have slight irregularities, which add to its beauty and make it one of a kind.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Jumpsuit, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Scroll through the range of designer jumpsuits for women. We have petite plus size jumpsuits available on our website.
DABU HAND-LEP PRINT
Lep is Hindi for coating. Hand lep printing is a technique in which the fabric is coated with mud for three days. Then, indigo dye is applied over the mud, and the color seeps through this coating and its cracks. The fabric is then washed to reveal the beautifully dyed cloth.
Read more about Hand-Lep Dabu Technique
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Call or WhatsApp us
Mon - Sat | 10 am to 6 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The print on the material is so unique and the color is just great, I wear this jumpsuit all the time and I love it! When it first came some of the fabric was sort of crunchy and I had to wash it twice before it felt like soft cotton (my guess is this has to do with the dying in mud process). I only wish it were a little more fitting in the waist, but I love everything else about it.
I received exactly what I ordered. I would order again.
This jumpsuit is super comfy and fits perfectly thanks to the sizing by measurements. Customer service was also great and kept me up to date with my order.
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.