Breezy Handspun Cotton Checks Shorts
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Shorts
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Muslin - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Checks
- Color: Bottle Green, Brown
- Style: Short
- Length: Mid-Thigh Length
- Mid Rise waist
- Full Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Functional Specialty: Fringes At Pocket
Heading out to the beach? This summer stroll in style with our short shorts. With fully elasticated waist and patch pockets, this is the most versatile a pair of shorts can get. Strike a pose with your favorite t-shirt tucked in these shorts with bottle green slide sandals.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from these Shorts, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an array of size and style options in shorts. We offer tall women's shorts and women's petite shorts. Scroll through our range of best plus size shorts.
Shop this look
Buy the Top
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + AZO-FREE DYED
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using Azo-Free dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Azo-Free dyes are void of toxic chemicals such as chlorine bleach and carcinogens that promote growth of cancer.
These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.