- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Hand Screen Printed Lined Tiered Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Color and Fabric Options
This dress is available in 2 color/fabric options
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Hand Screen Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Screen Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Pink
- Style: Gathered, Tier
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Back Neck Style: Keyhole
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
An all-time favorite, this gathered dress lets you bare your arms this summer. Adorned with some beautiful and sharp stripes, it is hand-screen printed by the local artisans. Complete with a keyhole detailing at the back, its spacious inseam pockets let you rest your hands (and all your stuff). A pair of strappy sandals is all you need to complete this brunch worthy look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
HAND SCREEN PRINT
Hand Screen Printing is similar to hand block printing, except a stencil or screen is used instead of wooden blocks. The screen acts as a stencil to transfer the desired motifs onto the fabric. Firstly, the ink is poured over the stencil. Then, using a blade or squeegee, the color is evenly spread over to create an artsy pattern.
This process can be repeated to add more colors, but only after the first color dries.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.