Handspun Cotton A-Line Shift Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Muslin - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Checks, Stripes
- Color: Off-white, Black
- Style: Shift, Paneled
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: Split
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: 3/4 Sleeve
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Comfort Fit
As comfy as it gets, this A-line shift dress is made keeping in mind the needs of the modern-day women. With spacious inseam pockets and relaxed sleeves, it makes up for an effortless and functional attire. Pair it up with white slide sandals for that perfect brunch date.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + AZO-FREE DYED
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using Azo-Free dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Azo-Free dyes are void of toxic chemicals such as chlorine bleach and carcinogens that promote growth of cancer.
These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.