Light Yellow Vegetable Dyed Romper
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Waist 19" - 63"
with Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Vegetable Dyed in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Handspun, Hand Woven in Nagri (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Light Yellow
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Button-Down, Romper
- Length: Short
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Half
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Contrast Top Stitch
This button-down jumpsuit is the perfect solution to your 'what-to-wear' dilemmas. Handspun and handwoven, this romper is vegetable-dyed to make it skin-friendly. With patch pockets and contrast top-stitch, it can be paired with espadrilled for a mid-week getaway.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Jumpsuit, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Scroll through the range of designer jumpsuits for women. We have petite plus size jumpsuits available on our website.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + VEGETABLE DYED +
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using vegetable dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Vegetable dyes, as the name suggests, are derived from everyday vegetables and plants. These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
I am very happy to get this button down jumpsuit, thank you so much SeamsFriendly. It is super comfortable and I love the patch pockets on it! This romper is vegetable dyed, it is safe for my skin and it's lovely!
Recommending to all my friends: the color is gorgeous, the feel is soft, and the craftsmanship is sturdy! Especially loved the personal sizing - feels like an important part of inclusive sizing (as a tall woman). Very boxy
This was part of my first SeamsFriendly purchase and I am very happy with the romper! It came as advertised and is so breathable and light. I do wish there were pockets at the hips too, but this is only a minor drawback. Would recommend to anyone looking to add comfort to their wardrobe!