- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Multicolor Handwoven Kaftan Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton (South Cotton) - Yarn Dyed, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Beige, Multicolor
- Style: Kaftan
- Length: Midi
- Front Neck Style: Square
- Sleeve Style: Drop Shoulder Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Elbow
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Gathers at Frontneck
Breezy, light, and comfortable, this kaftan dress glides on your body like a second skin. Handcrafted by the local artisans from 100% cotton, it features drop-shoulder sleeves for maximum breathability and a chic square front neck. Designed in an anti-fit style, this translucent dress can be paired with nude peep toes for a look that lasts all day long.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
HAND WOVEN + SOUTH COTTON
Interweaving of warp and weft yarns on a handloom creates a rich handwoven textile. Its distinct character comes from subtle imperfections. When this technique is used on cotton sourced from South India, the fabric becomes season-less and artisanal.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.