- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Violet Cotton V-Neck Pleated Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Mangalgiri - Yarn Dyed, Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Violet, Purple
- Style: A-Line, Pleated
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Sleeve Style: Drop Shoulder Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Half
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
- Pin Tucks at Front
Be on top of your casual game with this A-line dress. Made from 100% Mangalgiri Cotton, this loose-fit dress is perfect for a casual Sunday brunch. It features pin tucks in the front, and drop shoulder sleeves for breathability. Style it with a pair of slingback thong sandals to complete the look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
Translating to 'Holy Mountain,' Mangalgiri fabric is produced from combed cotton by warp and weft interlacing, using pit looms.
Dyeing of these yarns is done carefully by slowly turning them in the dye, to achieve a uniform color. This fabric is known for its quality and extraordinary feel.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.