- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Mint Green Tie and Dye Bermuda Shorts
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Shorts
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Solid, Stripes
- Color: Mint Green
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Bermuda
- Length: Above-The-Knee
- Mid Rise waist
- Full Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
- Drawstring at waist
Nothing's better than a pair of breezy Bermuda shorts on a hot sunny day. These loose-fit cotton shorts are a perfect blend of comfort and utility. The fully elasticated waist ensures a snug fit, while the inseam pockets are large enough to keep all your stuff. Take a break and lounge in these shorts styles with a white camisole and slide sandals.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from these Shorts, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an array of size and style options in shorts. We offer tall women's shorts and women's petite shorts. Scroll through our range of best plus size shorts.
Tie Dye is a resist process of dyeing that involves folding, twisting, pleating, or crumpling the fabric and then binding it, by hand. This helps to cover the parts to be left uncolored. Next, the fabric is dyed, leaving beautiful prints. The ancient 'Bandhani,' or Indian Tie Dye technique began around 5000 years ago in Rajasthan and Gujarat.
Read more about Hand Tie Dye
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.