Bagru Print Mustard Mid Rise Skirt
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Skirts
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Bagru Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Floral, Stripes
- Color: Mustard
- Style: Gathered
- Length: Knee Length
- Mid Rise waist
- Full Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
Hand-block printed in Bagru, with traditional botanical motifs, this flowy gathered skirt is a summertime must-have. It features a fully elasticated waist for the ease of wearing and inseam pockets for all you can carry. Go out in the sun strolling the city in this mustard skirt paired with a white top and slide sandals.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
Shop this look
Buy the Top
BAGRU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Bagru hand-block printing originated from one of the most famous centers of hand block printing in Bagru, Rajasthan. Firstly, a plain bright fabric is tinted yellow using Harda powder. Then, natural colors such as red, black, and maroon are used for printing using carved wooden blocks.
The more blocks used, the more detailed the Bagru print is.
Read more about Bagru Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.