Vegetable Dyed Handspun Cotton Overall
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Jumpsuits
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Waist 19" - 63"
with Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Vegetable Dyed in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Handspun, Hand Woven in Nagri (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Ecru, Blue
- Style: Overalls, Straight
- Length: Ankle Length
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Detached Belt at Waist
- Pant Style: Wide-Legged
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Loose Fit
When you can't decide two pieces of clothing, you can just pick this pair of overalls from your wardrobe. Wear a blue shirt and flatforms, and head to a relaxing trip, work, brunch, or beach. Comfy and breathable, it makes you feel lighter and brighter.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Jumpsuit, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Scroll through the range of designer jumpsuits for women. We have petite plus size jumpsuits available on our website.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + VEGETABLE DYED +
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using vegetable dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Vegetable dyes, as the name suggests, are derived from everyday vegetables and plants. These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.