Pink and White Hand Screen Print Gathered Top
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Hand Screen Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Screen Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Pink, White
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Gathered, Yoked
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Keyhole
- Sleeve Style: Drop Shoulder Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Cap
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Loose Fit
- Gathers at Sides
A quick grocery run, or a Sunday brunch with your girl gang. Our gathered top keeps you fresh wherever you go. Hand-screen printed on 100% cotton, this soft and breezy top has a loose fit silhouette. It is gathered on the side, and features a keyhole detail at the back with shell button closure. Style this striped top with white pants and flip flops to complete the look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
Shop this look
Buy the Pant
HAND SCREEN PRINT
Hand Screen Printing is similar to hand block printing, except a stencil or screen is used instead of wooden blocks. The screen acts as a stencil to transfer the desired motifs onto the fabric. Firstly, the ink is poured over the stencil. Then, using a blade or squeegee, the color is evenly spread over to create an artsy pattern.
This process can be repeated to add more colors, but only after the first color dries.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.