Pink Hand Screen Printed A-Line Skirt
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Skirts
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Hand Screen Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Screen Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Pink
- Style: A-Line, Slit
- Length: Knee Length
- Mid Rise waist
- Banded waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
This Hand Screen Printed 100% Cotton Skirt features a modest slit. It comes with a mid-rise banded waist for a snug grip and 2 inseam pockets for essentials. The A-Line skirt comes in a comfort fit that keeps you comfy in any weather. Pair it with a white top, and you are ready to rock that party.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
Shop this look
Buy the Top
HAND SCREEN PRINT
Hand Screen Printing is similar to hand block printing, except a stencil or screen is used instead of wooden blocks. The screen acts as a stencil to transfer the desired motifs onto the fabric. Firstly, the ink is poured over the stencil. Then, using a blade or squeegee, the color is evenly spread over to create an artsy pattern.
This process can be repeated to add more colors, but only after the first color dries.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
Very happy with the fit of this skirt. The purply pink stripe is very pretty (and was true to colour on my screen) and bonus that the skirt is lined.