6-Way Convertible Moss Green Tie Dye Skirt Dress
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- Worldwide Delivery within 7 Business days.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Shibori Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Pattern: Contemporary, Solid
- Color: Moss Green
- Style: 6-Way Convertible Reversible Circular Skirt Dress
- Length: Midi Length when worn as Dress. Floor Length when worn as Skirt.
- Mid Rise waist
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Drawstring with Handcrafted Tassels
- Tie Neck when worn as Camisole Dress; Halter and V-Neck when worn as a Halter Dress
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
SHIBORI TIE DYE
Shibori, which means to squeeze, wring, or press, is an 8th-century Japanese Tie-Dye technique. We use it to produce gorgeous patterns on outfits.
The unique designs result from binding, folding, and twisting the fabrics using wooden blocks, rubber bands, and strings before dipping them in dye.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
The dress felt super-smooth and soft. It's very comfortable to wear and pretty stylish too. I would recommend this to all.
I can wear this in so many ways, it feels like I have 6 dresses in my wardrobe. Loved this one.
This is one of the best dresses I own. In fact, its like I own 6 dresses at once. It is classy and the design is perfect. Really loved this one.
The glittery green color is the stand out for me in this dress. Really loved the design and it's super comfy too.
I got this awesome dress, custom sized to perfection, thanks to team SeamsFriendly. Thank you for reaching out multiple times to make sure everything is perfect. Cheers.