Dabu Printed Breezy Blue A-Line Skirt
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand-Lep Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Lep-ed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Color: Indigo
- Style: A-Line
- Length: Maxi
- Mid Rise waist
- Half Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
A light and comfy skirt that is functional and versatile is a summer wardrobe essential. This A-line skirt is natural-dyed using hand-lep Dabu technique, with 2 patch pockets for utility. Perfect for a Sunday brunch, slip it on with a white shirt and peep-toe pumps to make the heads turn.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
Shop this look
Buy the Top
DABU HAND-LEP PRINT
Lep is Hindi for coating. Hand lep printing is a technique in which the fabric is coated with mud for three days. Then, indigo dye is applied over the mud, and the color seeps through this coating and its cracks. The fabric is then washed to reveal the beautifully dyed cloth.
Read more about Hand-Lep Dabu Technique
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
The Coolest thing about the skirt is that the color is so appealing. You've come up with a masterpiece and the print is pure work of art. I'm loving these blue shades. Can't wait to wear to a lot of special places. Cheers SeamsFriendly!
This is one adorable skirt you'd want to have. It’s been a week since I received it and I'm still obsessed with it. I really like the natural looking prints and the 2 spacious pockets on the skirt. Loved this one, SeamsFriendly!
This Dabu printed skirt is nicer than it appears on the pictures. I am so in love with these. Can't ask for better at this price. Thanks a lot SeamsFriendly!
The skirt is fabulous. The quality is simply amazing, super soft. Great fit.