Shibori V-Neck Kaftan Jumpsuit
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Waist 19" - 63"
with Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Craft: Shibori Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Color: Sangria Wine
- Button Type: Metal
- Style: Kaftan
- Length: Floor Length
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Kimono Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Elbow
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Concealed Zip at Back
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Jumpsuit, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Scroll through the range of designer jumpsuits for women. We have petite plus size jumpsuits available on our website.
SHIBORI TIE DYE
Shibori, which means to squeeze, wring, or press, is an 8th-century Japanese Tie-Dye technique. We use it to produce gorgeous patterns on outfits.
The unique designs result from binding, folding, and twisting the fabrics using wooden blocks, rubber bands, and strings before dipping them in dye.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
You guys made the perfect sized dress for me. I'm definitely suggesting this to my friends, they'll love it.
I really like the feels, it is soft, cozy and cool even on warmer days. Love this Jumpsuit.
The dress is very relaxing and flattering on my boy. I can wear it anywhere without any worries. It keeps me fresh no matter the climate. Liked it so much.
This is a gorgeous dress and I'm really grateful that you guys made it in petite size. I'm really excited that I've finally found a brand that gets you gorgeous petite clothes. Love you SeamsFriendly.
It has a standout color that's very uncommon. And the overall design also makes it a unique dress. I'm a star in front of my friends. Thanks to you SeamsFriendly