Blue Tie Dyed Anti-Fit Outerwear
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Solid, Stripes
- Color: Blue
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Asymmetrical, Gathered
- Length: Short
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Full Sleeve
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Shirring at Waist
Hand Tie Dyed by the local artisans, this asymmetrical outerwear protects you from the sun while letting your skin breathe. In a bright and breezy shade of blue, it comes adorned with sea-shell buttons, and shirr at the waist. Comfy and light, just slide on your strappy slide sandals to enjoy the waves from sunrise to sunset.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Outerwear, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size outerwear for women. We offer designer women's plus size outerwear.
Tie Dye is a resist process of dyeing that involves folding, twisting, pleating, or crumpling the fabric and then binding it, by hand. This helps to cover the parts to be left uncolored. Next, the fabric is dyed, leaving beautiful prints. The ancient 'Bandhani,' or Indian Tie Dye technique began around 5000 years ago in Rajasthan and Gujarat.
Read more about Hand Tie Dye
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.