Reversible Green Button-Down Outerwear
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Outerwear
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Sanganeri Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Azo-Free Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed
- Pattern: Floral, Floral, Paisley
- Color: Sage Green
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Button-Down, Jacket
- Length: Short
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Bracelet
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
This button-down jacket is the perfect outerwear for a city tour, a getaway with friends, or just lounge in when days get lazy. Made from 100% cotton chambray, it features traditional floral patterns hand-block printed in Sanganer, Rajasthan. With a V-neck and piped cuffs, it is a perfect blend of comfort and style. Wear it over a short white dress to make a style statement wherever you go.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Outerwear, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size outerwear for women. We offer designer women's plus size outerwear.
SANGANERI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Sanganeri hand-block printing originated 5 centuries ago in Sanganer, a village near Jaipur, Rajasthan. Wooden blocks are used to hand-print the pattern on the fabric directly.
More the blocks used, more detailed these block print clothes are.
Read more about Sanganeri Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.