Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Bagru Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Geometric
- Color: Brick Red, Black
- Style: 3-Way Convertible Circular Skirt Dress
- Length: Above-Knee Length when worn as Dress. Midi Length when worn as Skirt.
- Mid Rise waist
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
- Drawstring with Handcrafted Tassels
- Tie Neck when worn as Camisole Dress; Halter and V-Neck when worn as a Halter Dress
As light as a feather, this Convertible 100% Cotton Skirt Dress is the perfect utility piece to own. The beautiful Bagru hand block prints add elegance. You can wear it 3 ways - tie the handcrafted tassels and wear it as a camisole or a halter neck dress, or tie it around your waist and wear it as a midi skirt.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
Shop this look
Buy the Top
BAGRU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Bagru hand-block printing originated from one of the most famous centers of hand block printing in Bagru, Rajasthan. Firstly, a plain bright fabric is tinted yellow using Harda powder. Then, natural colors such as red, black, and maroon are used for printing using carved wooden blocks.
The more blocks used, the more detailed the Bagru print is.
Read more about Bagru Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.