- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Block Printed A-Line Cotton Tank Top
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Sanganeri Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Azo-Free Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Floral, Contemporary
- Color: Blue
- Button Type: Shell
- Lace: Block-Printed Lace
- Style: Tank Top, A-Line
- Front Neck Style: U-Neck
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Knife Pleats at Center Front
A top for when the day gets hot, and you have to look good. This hand-block printed tank top lets you bare your arms in the summer. An A-line fit and cotton cambric make this top breezier with the cute chic looks. The pleats at the front add to its airy flare. Pull it over with white shorts, and you're ready for the day and the following night!
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
SANGANERI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Sanganeri hand-block printing originated 5 centuries ago in Sanganer, a village near Jaipur, Rajasthan. Wooden blocks are used to hand-print the pattern on the fabric directly.
More the blocks used, more detailed these block print clothes are.
Read more about Sanganeri Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.