Dabu Print Hand Embroidered Zouave Pant
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand-Lep Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Lep-ed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid, Contemporary
- Color: Beige
- Style: Zouave
- Length: Calf Length
- Mid Rise waist
- Half Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
This one here is a new season neutral. A beige Dabu hand-lep dyed Zouave pant with hand-embroidered details sure gets you noticed anywhere you go. Falling beautifully by the calf, this mid-rise pant with a half-elasticated waist is perfect for a city stroll or drinks in the evening with peers.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Pant, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have a vast range of pants in women's petite sizes, along with tall women's clothing. We have an array of designer plus size pants for women.
Shop this look
Buy the Pant
DABU HAND-LEP PRINT
Lep is Hindi for coating. Hand lep printing is a technique in which the fabric is coated with mud for three days. Then, indigo dye is applied over the mud, and the color seeps through this coating and its cracks. The fabric is then washed to reveal the beautifully dyed cloth.
Read more about Hand-Lep Dabu Technique
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
Really gorgeous pants, great for cozy lounging. The stitches near the pocket add a nice touch, I only wish there were two pockets instead of just one. The bottoms also hit my calves at a bit of a funny place, but I still really love them (this style might just not work the best for my body shape). The fabric print is unique and feels one-of-a-kind.
Seamless as the name suggests. Including how seamlessly the actual product aligned to how I imagined it❤️
Pants are fun. Sizing is great. My only complaint is the leg opening is a little tight. It's probably because I have such big calfs. Looking forward to matching it with some fun tops.
This is one of the most fabulous looking pant. I love the Dabu print effect on this fabric! The pant has pockets and it is very comfortable to walk in! It's a lovely piece. I love it!!