Asymmetric Block Printed Floral Shirt
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Bagru Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Floral, Contemporary, Traditional
- Color: Black
- Button Type: Coconut
- Style: Button-Down, Shirt, Straight
- Collar Style: Mandarin
- Sleeve Style: Cuff Sleeves, Gathered Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Bracelet
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Relaxed Fit
Pretty and simple, our button-down shirt with a mandarin collar, has a smart floral pattern made with natural dyes using Bagru hand-block printing. It makes for a simple, breathable, and versatile addition to your wardrobe. Tuck it in with tapered pants, and you can rock it anywhere you go - a city stroll, a brunch, or even at the office!
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
Shop this look
Buy the Pant
BAGRU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Bagru hand-block printing originated from one of the most famous centers of hand block printing in Bagru, Rajasthan. Firstly, a plain bright fabric is tinted yellow using Harda powder. Then, natural colors such as red, black, and maroon are used for printing using carved wooden blocks.
The more blocks used, the more detailed the Bagru print is.
Read more about Bagru Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.