- FREE 7-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Bagru Block Print Button-Down Shirt
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Bagru Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Floral, Contemporary
- Color: Black
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Button-Down, Straight
- Front Neck Style: Henley
- Collar Style: Flat
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Short
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Comfort Fit
A black shirt that you would happily wear on a summer day. It is crafted with breathable cotton in a straight fit and a pretty floral pattern. Button it up with denims, and you can rock it anywhere you go - a city stroll, a brunch, or even at the office!
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
BAGRU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Bagru hand-block printing originated from one of the most famous centers of hand block printing in Bagru, Rajasthan. Firstly, a plain bright fabric is tinted yellow using Harda powder. Then, natural colors such as red, black, and maroon are used for printing using carved wooden blocks.
The more blocks used, the more detailed the Bagru print is.
Read more about Bagru Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.