Blue Dabu Print Strappy Camisole Top
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand-Lep Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Lep-ed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid, Contemporary
- Color: Blue
- Style: Camisole, Gathered
- Sleeve Length: Strap
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Adjustable Straps
Made using the hand-lep Dabu technique, this breezy blue top is all you need for your weekend by the waves. Hand-embroidered on soft cotton fabric, it is designed in a gathered style for a comfy fit. Grab your short white skirt and a pair of stilettos, to enjoy the sea from sunrise till sunset.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
Shop this look
Buy the Pant
DABU HAND-LEP PRINT
Lep is Hindi for coating. Hand lep printing is a technique in which the fabric is coated with mud for three days. Then, indigo dye is applied over the mud, and the color seeps through this coating and its cracks. The fabric is then washed to reveal the beautifully dyed cloth.
Read more about Hand-Lep Dabu Technique
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.