Blue Ikat Paneled Handspun Straight Top
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Ikat
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Mercerized, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton Muslin - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Navy Blue
- Style: Paneled, Straight
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Drop Shoulder Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Short
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Relaxed Fit
- Functional Specialty: Round Hem At Hem
Feminine, fun and full of surprises, this Handspun 100% Cotton Top is a delight. Its round neck front and short drop shoulder sleeves offer the best of style and comfort. The top features stunning geometric prints on the sleeves and sides. Sport it with burgundy pants and espadrilles for a complete look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
Shop this look
Buy the Skirt
Re-imagining the dyeing process, Ikat uses resist dyeing on the yarns. To form a pattern, yarns are tied up to leave some part uncolored. After the dyes are applied, all the bindings are removed. These dyed yarns are then handwoven into a fabric. The finished fabric has patterns on both the inner and outer side. That's what makes Ikat Clothing unique.
Read more about Ikat
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.