Blue Vegetable Dyed Asymmetrical Outerwear
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Outerwear
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Vegetable Dyed in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Handspun, Hand Woven in Nagri (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Checks
- Color: Blue, Off-white
- Button Type: Fabric
- Style: Asymmetrical, Straight
- Length: Short
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Bracelet
- This garment has Welt Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
- Slit at Sleeves
With color blocking checks and stripes, and contemporary silhouette, this asymmetrical outerwear is essential for any wardrobe. Vegetable-dyed and handcrafted with welt pockets, it is skin-friendly and functional at its best. Put on a pair of slingback thong sandals to complete your effortless attire.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Outerwear, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size outerwear for women. We offer designer women's plus size outerwear.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + VEGETABLE DYED +
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using vegetable dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Vegetable dyes, as the name suggests, are derived from everyday vegetables and plants. These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.