Dabu Block Printed Sleeveless Shift Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Floral, Contemporary
- Color: Grey
- Style: Shift
- Length: Maxi
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Cord Piping Front and Back
- Slit at Both Sides
A bare-your-arms dress that's perfect for when a casual stroll turns into a brunch with friends. This 100% cotton dress is natural dyed and hand-block printed in Sanganer, Rajasthan. It features contemporary floral patterns, and cord piping on the front and back. Slip this shift dress on with flip flops, and you're ready to head out!
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
DABU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Originated from Rajasthan, Dabu is a hand-block printing technique of dyeing clothes using the resist method. A mud mixture is hand-blocked on yellow-tinted fabric. Then, sawdust is sprinkled to avoid sticking. After drying, the fabric is dyed, which leaves the mud motifs uncolored.
Read more about Dabu Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.