Dabu Print Hand Embroidered Zouave Pant
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
Available in Sizes 4XS - 16XL | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Hand-Lep Dabu Technique
- Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Lep Technique
- Fabric Origin: Natural Dyed in Bagru, Rajasthan
- Color: Beige
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Style: Zouave
- Length: Calf Length
- Mid Rise Waist
- Half Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
This one here is a new season neutral. A beige Dabu hand-lep dyed Zouave pant with hand-embroidered details sure gets you noticed anywhere you go. Falling beautifully by the calf, this mid-rise pant with a half-elasticated waist is perfect for a city stroll or drinks in the evening with peers.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, your garment might have slight irregularities, which add to its beauty and make it one of a kind.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Pant, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have a vast range of pants in women's petite sizes, along with tall women's clothing. We have an array of designer plus size pants for women.
HAND-LEP DABU TECHNIQUE
'Lep' is Hindi for coating. Hand lep printing is a technique in which the fabric is coated with mud for three days. Then, indigo dye is applied over the mud, and the color seeps through this coating and its cracks. The fabric is then washed to reveal the beautifully dyed cloth.
Read more about Hand-Lep Dabu Technique
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Call or WhatsApp us
Mon - Sat | 10 am to 6 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.