Floral Bagru Traditional Yoke Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Bagru Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Floral, Traditional
- Color: Black
- Style: Yoked, Gathered
- Length: Maxi
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Comfort Fit
- Gathers at Half Waist
This one is our contemporary take on the traditional Bagru print. Perfect for a city tour, picnic or a Sunday brunch, this sleeveless yoke dress leaves you feeling comfy from sunrise till sunset. Natural-dyed and hand-block printed by the local artisans, it comes complete with 2 spacious inseam pockets for all your stuff. Pull it up with black strap sandals, and you're good to go out for brunch.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
BAGRU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Bagru hand-block printing originated from one of the most famous centers of hand block printing in Bagru, Rajasthan. Firstly, a plain bright fabric is tinted yellow using Harda powder. Then, natural colors such as red, black, and maroon are used for printing using carved wooden blocks.
The more blocks used, the more detailed the Bagru print is.
Read more about Bagru Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.