Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Shibori Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton
- This is a lined garment
- Lining Specialty: 100% Cotton
- Color: Fern Green
- Style: Asymmetrical, Gathered, Tier
- Length: Maxi
- Front Neck Style: Sweetheart Neck
- Back Neck Style: Square
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: 3/4 Sleeve
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Elasticated at Sleeve Hem
- Frill at Tiers
- Functional Specialty: Button Opening at Front
Planning a relaxed weekend with friends? Dress up in this Green Shibori Maxi Dress. With frills at the tiers and ¾ Sleeves to complement, it is perfect brunch wear. Perk up the look with a dark green clutch and make your day awesome.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
SHIBORI TIE DYE
Shibori, which means to squeeze, wring, or press, is an 8th-century Japanese Tie-Dye technique. We use it to produce gorgeous patterns on outfits.
The unique designs result from binding, folding, and twisting the fabrics using wooden blocks, rubber bands, and strings before dipping them in dye.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.