Grey Racer Back Shift Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Muslin - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Charcoal Grey
- Style: Shift
- Length: Midi
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Back Neck Style: Racer Back
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
Look and feel great in this 100% Cotton Muslin Dress. Its classic round neck and racerback give it a new dimension. The shift dress comes with a relaxed fit for all-day comfort. Wear it with sneakers and head out for a stroll around the city.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + AZO-FREE DYED
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using Azo-Free dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Azo-Free dyes are void of toxic chemicals such as chlorine bleach and carcinogens that promote growth of cancer.
These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
SeamsFriendly have some great designers working behind the scenes as the focus is on YOU....their clothes showcase YOU....bringing out your best....the fabrics are out of this world, yet, truly glocal...cotton and