- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Hand Embroidered Cotton A-Line Skirt
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Skirts
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton Lace
- This is a lined garment
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid
- Color: Yellow
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: A-Line
- Length: Knee Length
- Mid Rise waist
- Banded waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Drawstring with Handcrafted Tassels Left
A simple summer-friendly A-line skirt that also gives you an option to leave the tote back home. With banded waist and concealed zip for easy wearability, it is adorned with sea-shell buttons. This yarn-dyed 100% cotton schiffli skirt can be easily paired with a white top and flatforms.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
100% Cotton is the epitome of versatility and longevity. It is breathable and super absorbent, keeping you fresh all day. Cotton does not retain odor and has been a staple fabric for years.
It's good for your skin and the planet.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.