Hand Screen Printed Gathered Top
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Tops
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Hand Screen Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Screen Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Pink
- Style: Gathered, Yoked, Shirt
- Collar Style: Regular
- Sleeve Style: Poet Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Full Sleeve
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Relaxed Fit
- Tie-Up at Neck and Sleeves
- Slit at Front
Timeless stripes and comfy silhouette, this one is a daytime wardrobe must-have. Made from 100% cotton, our gathered top will make you twirl wherever you go. It features the adorable poet sleeves, and tie-ups at the neck for added finish. Take it out for a Sunday brunch, styled with white pants and espadrilles.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
Shop this look
Buy the Pant
HAND SCREEN PRINT
Hand Screen Printing is similar to hand block printing, except a stencil or screen is used instead of wooden blocks. The screen acts as a stencil to transfer the desired motifs onto the fabric. Firstly, the ink is poured over the stencil. Then, using a blade or squeegee, the color is evenly spread over to create an artsy pattern.
This process can be repeated to add more colors, but only after the first color dries.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.