Handwoven Cotton Geometric Print Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Ikat
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Geometric
- Color: Powder Blue, White
- Style: Paneled, Shift
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Half
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Comfort Fit
A summer must-have, this Handwoven 100% Cotton Dress is the perfect attire for your wardrobe. With its paneled style and powder blue shade, it's sure to turn some heads. A comfort-fit, along with 2 pockets make this dress a masterpiece. Put on a pair of slide sandals, and you are set to head out to a party or any other social gathering.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
Re-imagining the dyeing process, Ikat uses resist dyeing on the yarns. To form a pattern, yarns are tied up to leave some part uncolored. After the dyes are applied, all the bindings are removed. These dyed yarns are then handwoven into a fabric. The finished fabric has patterns on both the inner and outer side. That's what makes Ikat Clothing unique.
Read more about Ikat
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.