Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Muslin - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Mercerized, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- Pattern: Solid, Geometric
- Color: Navy Blue
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Button-Down, Paneled, Shirt Dress
- Length: Knee Length
- Collar Style: Flat
- Sleeve Style: Drop Shoulder Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Half
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Loose Fit
- Double Placket
Unbelievably comfortable and ridiculously versatile, this Handspun 100% Cotton Dress is a delight. Decorated with geometric prints, this Navy Blue dress comes with a double placket. The flat collar and drop shoulder sleeves add to its grace. Add a pair of comfy gladiator heels and complete your attire.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + AZO-FREE DYED
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using Azo-Free dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Azo-Free dyes are void of toxic chemicals such as chlorine bleach and carcinogens that promote growth of cancer.
These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.