Ikat Off-White Cotton Shift Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Ikat
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Yarn Dyed, Hand Woven in Chinnalapatti (Tamil Nadu)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Geometric
- Color: Off-white
- Style: Slit, Shift
- Front Neck Style: Scoop Neck
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
A different approach to chic loungewear, this Ikat Handwoven 100% Cotton Dress is just what you wished for. It comes with a geometric print on an off-white base. Its slit styling and relaxed fit make it the perfect summer outfit. Wear it with Ballet flats, and get ready to turn some heads.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
Re-imagining the dyeing process, Ikat uses resist dyeing on the yarns. To form a pattern, yarns are tied up to leave some part uncolored. After the dyes are applied, all the bindings are removed. These dyed yarns are then handwoven into a fabric. The finished fabric has patterns on both the inner and outer side. That's what makes Ikat Clothing unique.
Read more about Ikat
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.
Thank you so much for understanding my needs perfectly :) Loved the tiny note that welcomed me as part of the journey.. More power to the team and hoping all the success for SeamFriendly :)