Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Lining Specialty: 100% Cotton
- Pattern: Floral, Contemporary
- Color: Indigo
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Button-Down, Pleated, Yoked
- Length: Midi
- Collar Style: Mandarin
- Sleeve Style: Cuff Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Full Sleeve
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Knife Pleats at Front and Back Waist
- Double Placket
Sea-like flowy, our button-down indigo dress makes your summertime blues go away. A relaxed fit, inseam pockets, mandarin collar, knife pleats, and a botanical hand-block Dabu print - this dress is snug and stylish. Take it to work and casual evening after with a pair of slide sandals.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
DABU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Originated from Rajasthan, Dabu is a hand-block printing technique of dyeing clothes using the resist method. A mud mixture is hand-blocked on yellow-tinted fabric. Then, sawdust is sprinkled to avoid sticking. After drying, the fabric is dyed, which leaves the mud motifs uncolored.
Read more about Dabu Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.