- FREE 7-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Indigo Dabu Print High Rise Comfort Fit Shorts
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Shorts
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Botanical, Floral
- Color: Indigo
- Style: Short
- Length: Mid-Thigh Length
- High Rise waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Tie-Up at Waist
- Concealed Zip at The Left
- Cord Piping
Let your body feel the breeze in this sea-like indigo short shorts. It is hand-block printed using Dabu technique on a straight silhouette made from breathable cotton. Pair it with a crop top and flip-flops, and you're good from brunch to an evening outing.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from these Shorts, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an array of size and style options in shorts. We offer tall women's shorts and women's petite shorts. Scroll through our range of best plus size shorts.
DABU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Originated from Rajasthan, Dabu is a hand-block printing technique of dyeing clothes using the resist method. A mud mixture is hand-blocked on yellow-tinted fabric. Then, sawdust is sprinkled to avoid sticking. After drying, the fabric is dyed, which leaves the mud motifs uncolored.
Read more about Dabu Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.