- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Kalamkari Block Printed Striped Slit Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Color and Fabric Options
This dress is available in 14 color/fabric options
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Kalamkari Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Pattern: Stripes, Floral, Traditional
- Color: Beige, Faded Indigo
- Style: A-Line, Slip Dress, Slit
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Length: Strap
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Relaxed Fit
- Adjustable Straps
- Elasticated at Back Neck
- Functional Specialty: Big Circular Pocket
Wear the elegance of the gorgeous Kalamkari Block Prints in this Slit Dress. Make the world your oyster as you cruise in its relaxed-fitting fabric. Pepper it up with a bamboo herbal bag, and you'd be flawless.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
KALAMKARI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Born out of the art of story-telling, Kalamkari is a type of intricate block printing on cotton textiles. Its name is derived from the ancient art of hand painting done with a tamarind pen (Kalam) using natural dyes. It uses earthy colors like mustard, indigo, rust, green, black, and involves 23 intensive steps, making it one of a kind.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.