Kalamkari Chevron Striped Bohemian Frilled Dress
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Dresses
Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Kalamkari Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Pattern: Chevron, Stripes
- Color: Multicolor
- Button Type: Wood
- Style: Bohemian, Button-Down
- Length: Knee Length
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Drop Shoulder Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Half
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Loose Fit
- Frill at Waist
- Handcrafted Tassels at Drawstring at Waist
Indulge your artistic self wearing this Kalamkari Bohemian Frilled Dress. Catch eyes with the cute tassels and look dashing, whether it’s a quick outing or a dinner date. Slide into high-heeled sandals and rock your outings.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Dress, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size dresses for women. Look out for petite size dresses and the best dresses for tall women.
KALAMKARI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Born out of the art of story-telling, Kalamkari is a type of intricate block printing on cotton textiles. Its name is derived from the ancient art of hand painting done with a tamarind pen (Kalam) using natural dyes. It uses earthy colors like mustard, indigo, rust, green, black, and involves 23 intensive steps, making it one of a kind.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.