- FREE 12-Day Delivery Worldwide
- Get it Tailormade at Zero Extra Cost
- 1600+ Designer Styles for Bust: 26” - 70”
- With Height Options: Petite - Tall
- Made from Skin-Friendly Natural Fabrics
- With Deep Pockets for all your Stuff
Kalamkari Chevron Striped Paneled Skirt
If your Cart Value is:
- More than USD 49: 15% OFF
Use Code: STEPUP15
- More than USD 99: 20% OFF + Priority Shipping
Use Code: STEPUP20
Our Best Selling Skirts
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Kalamkari Hand Block Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Pattern: Chevron
- Color: Multicolor
- Style: Paneled
- Length: Midi
- Mid Rise waist
- Half Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Drawstring with Handcrafted Tassels
A skirt you wouldn’t mind spending the day in, this Kalamkari 100% Cotton piece is special. It comes in Chevron multicolored pattern for a stunning look and comfort fit for breathability. The midi dress is half elasticated for a secure grip around the waist.Pair it with ankle boots for a stunning look.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Skirt, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We offer a variety of women's plus size skirts. Look out for our chic collection of petite women skirts and skirts for tall women.
KALAMKARI HAND BLOCK PRINT
Born out of the art of story-telling, Kalamkari is a type of intricate block printing on cotton textiles. Its name is derived from the ancient art of hand painting done with a tamarind pen (Kalam) using natural dyes. It uses earthy colors like mustard, indigo, rust, green, black, and involves 23 intensive steps, making it one of a kind.
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help? Contact us
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.