Lavender Tie Dye Wide Legged Palazzo Pant
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
- FREE Global Shipping on all orders, no strings attached.
- 15-Day Easy Returns Policy: You can raise a return request within 15 days of receipt of the product for a refund/store credit. Full return policy here.
Available for Waist 19" - 63" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Tie Dye
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Pattern: Solid, Stripes
- Color: Lavender
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Palazzo
- Length: Floor Length
- Mid Rise waist
- Full Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Inseam Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Loose Fit
- Drawstring at Waist
The perfect blend of comfort and style, this palazzo pant is a must-have for any day-time closet. Hand Tie Dyed in Sanganer, Rajasthan It features a drawstring at the waist for a snug fit, and inseam pockets for all your stuff. Perfect to lounge in or go about for a walk, it can be paired with a white lace crop top and peep-toe pumps.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Pant, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have a vast range of pants in women's petite sizes, along with tall women's clothing. We have an array of designer plus size pants for women.
Tie Dye is a resist process of dyeing that involves folding, twisting, pleating, or crumpling the fabric and then binding it, by hand. This helps to cover the parts to be left uncolored. Next, the fabric is dyed, leaving beautiful prints. The ancient 'Bandhani,' or Indian Tie Dye technique began around 5000 years ago in Rajasthan and Gujarat.
Read more about Hand Tie Dye
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.