Magenta Mangalgiri Cotton Flared Top
If your actual body proportions do not match those of our size chart, if you fall in-between sizes, or just want the stress of sizing taken care of, we offer a Custom Size option.
Here's how this works:
- Select 'Custom Size' as your size, and check out as usual.
- We collect your measurements on email, text, or call - within 1 Business Day. It’s even better if you mention your measurements in the order note, while checking out.
- We custom tailor your piece to your measurements and deliver the best fit.
Don’t worry. The price of your order remains the same.
We're offering this premium service for FREE (Limited Period)
If you'd like short sleeves on a sleeveless piece, prefer a particular neckline, or want your garment to be a certain length, we offer a Style Customization option.
Email us at email@example.com, or describe it in your order note.
*Style Customization may incur extra charges. These will be communicated by the design team, before starting production.
Available in Sizes 4XS - 16XL | Petite - Tall
- Fabric: 100% Mangalgiri Cotton
- Fabric Origin: Woven in Chinnalapatti, Tamil Nadu
- Color: Magenta
- This garment is Hand Embroidered
- Pattern: Solid
- Style: Godet, Flared
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: 3/4 Sleeve
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
- Functional Specialty: Twisted Cuff Detail
Perfect for wearing wherever you want, this godet top is breezy, soft, and comfy. It is made from 100% mangalgiri cotton, and features hand-embroidered details. This flared top comes with 2 patch pockets for all your stuff. Style it with pink flared pants and pumps to make a statement wherever you go.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, your garment might have slight irregularities, which add to its beauty and make it one of a kind.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Top, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
We have an extensive range of the best petite clothing and tall women's clothing. Look out for the best plus size cotton tops on our website.
Translating to 'Holy Mountain,' Mangalgiri fabric is produced from combed cotton by warp and weft interlacing, using pit looms.
Dyeing of these yarns is done carefully by slowly turning them in the dye, to achieve a uniform color. This fabric is known for its quality and extraordinary feel.
Need help with this product?
Mon - Sat | 9 am to 9 pm (IST)
Call or WhatsApp us
Mon - Sat | 10 am to 6 pm (IST)
Mon - Sat | 9 am - 9 pm (IST)
- Wash delicately by hand, or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Iron on reverse. Line dry in the shade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Wash them separately with less washing agent.